Our Sample menus and Wine List
- Seared Figs with Toonsbridge Mozzarella, Hummus, Maple Glazed Baby Heirloom Carrots, Microgreens, Fermented Chilli Vinaigrette & Smoked Salt
- Pancetta Wrapped Asparagus with Guacamole, Cured Egg Yolk & Balsamic Reduction
- Hot Smoked Salmon & Prawn Timbale, with Pickled Cucumber, Avocado, Pink Grapefruit, Tomato Brandy Aioli & Rainbow Trout Caviar
- Pulled Venison Croquette, with Wild Mushrooms & Blue Cheese Cream Sauce
- Cured Duck Breast, with Apple & Raisin Chutney, Creamed Goat's Cheese & Sesame Ginger Sauce
- Roast Lamb Loin with Blueberry Sauce, Sweet Potato Puree, Green Bean Almondine & Parsnip Crisps
- Roast Beef Striploin with Natural Jus, Caramelized Onions, Beetroot Purée, Asparagus & Blue Cheese Compound Butter
- Roast Loin of Wild Venison with Cranberry Jus, Cashel Blue Cheese Croquettes, Smoked Beetroot Purée & Caramelized Parsnips
- Seared Breast of Skeaghanore Duck and White Bean Cassoulet with Smoked Venison Sausage, Confit Duck Leg & Braised Red Cabbage
- Cider Braised Lamb with Chorizo Sausage, Maple Glazed Heirloom Carrots, Crème Fraîche, Mint & Coriander Salsa
All Mains are served with either Mashed, Confit or Dauphinoise potatoes.
According to the well known French saying...
“A meal without cheese, is like a day without sunshine.''
Since we already have lots of days without sunshine at Roundwood, the least we can do is serve a cheese course.
We use all Irish cheeses on our boards and serve them with Apple & Raisin Chutney and Sesame Crackers straight from the oven.
- Caramel & Cranberry Tart with Flapjack Crumb & Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whiskey Chocolate Mousse with Candied Cashew Nuts & Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Lemon and Strawberry Tart with Bertha’s Revenge Gin Ice Cream
- Almond & Blueberry Tart with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Burnt Butter, Dark Chocolate and Cashew Cookies with Brandy Cream
Roundwoods Wine List
Wines are carefully selected by Paddy with knowledge and passion, sometimes too much passion one could argue. The wines are mainly, but not exclusively European, and Paddy has met many of the producers, all of whom have unique stories to tell.
View our wine list. Click on the image below: